Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven

Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven
I bought this about 2 years ago for $39.99 at Kmart. The only reason I did was we used to do appetizers on Fridays at the office and one gal had one that she was using to make pizzas with. It was pretty darn neat so I kind of kept my eyes open. After Christmas that year, they went on sale. Woohoo. Honestly, haven’t used it that much until recently. I like it. Almost wish I had 2. You put the pizza on the tray. Put tray on the spinner thingy. Plug it in. Turn the dial to 20 minutes. Walk away. Come back in 20 minutes and you have a fully cooked pizza. I have a huge convection oven. This thing takes forever to get up to 450 degrees for a pizza. I can have a frozen pizza in 20 minutes. Doesn’t heat up the kitchen or house (big deal in south Florida). Easy cleanup. Not a big thing to deal with (stores easily in cabinet). Would I recommend one? Yeah, if you make pizzas frequently. I make a lot of homemade pizzas but have not tried to use the Pizzazz with that yet. But the frozen pizzas it works great. Wish I hadn’t forgotten about it stashed away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs