Blackened fish sandwiches I was watching Paula Deen the other weekend and she was making these. I thought, heck, we do the blackened chix sandwhiches all the time, I’m gonna try this since I have the tilapia in the freezer (2 lbs, they were buy one get one free at $4.99, made it cheap). Basically, she used tilapia (I’ve never ever cooked it before). Then made a spice rub, but you know, I have the blackened red fish seasoning (by Goya) that I will use. Fry it up in a little olive oil & butter and serve on a toasted bun or roll. I will use hamburger buns since I have so many buns in freezer (read post on Freezer Finds). Will make a tarter/mayo sauce to spread on bun. Not sure, but think I will make some coleslaw to go along with it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs