Dinner Roll recipe

So tonight we are making garlicky baked chicken, salad and these dinner rolls found here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/pw_dinner_rolls_-_no_kneading_required/ It's kinda like ones I've made in the past, but the no knead part has gotten me. I substituted 3 cups of white flour for whole wheat, only because hubby was grumbling because I told him that I would prefer NOT to have his double baked taters this evening ... I pointed to my newly slim stomach & said that I was trying to keep that. :) Oh well... so he grumbled about the all white flour (he has this weird belief that whole grain is better, but not necessarily as this was HOME made) so I asked him if it would make him feel better if I added some whole wheat flour in. Not sure what it will do to the final product, hopefully not a whole lot of anything!!! I'll keep you posted how they turn out. OH - the website is cool. I spend too much time on there. But heck, she's enteraining as hell and I'm so envious of her land, views, etc. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs