Sniffling, coughing I can't believe I'm sick

So I wake up this morning. 5am. This after staying up til almost midnight to be sure darling princess got home ok from work in the (AT LAST!) rain. Sore throat. Sniffling. Coughing. Oh man. I'm sick. I believe I've just got the cold that turns in to walking pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, or whatever your weakness may be. Out comes the Dayquil (pill form only for me!) Note to stop & get tissues. I know, what kind of person am I? Tell everyone else to use papertowels (now that I got my 6 month supply from Costco) and I, THE QUEEN, get to buy tissues. Oh well, some things are just that way! Sitting here, clearing my throat. Yup, that's post nasal drip. So the question is, how long before I can kick this OUT of my system? I give it til Friday. Nightly NyQuil and daily Dayquil today, tomorrow & Friday. That's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs