Menu Plan Monday

If you haven't checked out organizing junkie yet, you should. You will get some great ideas & tips on menus and eliminating clutter ... woohoo! So here's my menu plan for Sunday 7/5 to Saturday 7/11 Sunday - leftover burgers, dogs, ribs, pasta salads, dips and such from Saturdays bbq Monday - Crab Salad over greens Tuesday - Tacos (salad) Wednesday - looking at Tilapia as that's what I have in the freezer, but not so sure yet Thursday - Lemon pepper chicken kabobs Friday - Pork Tenderloin, quite possibly Island Pork Saturday - I am leaving this open. If we go boating (again) most likely will order out or just grill later in the day on the boat. So what are you all planning for the week?

Comments

  1. Ohhhh I think I would like that Island Pork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Island Pork is actually a P90X recipe. Some of the recipes have turned out to be tasty, surprisingly enough! I will have to make a point & get some more posted soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs