Frugal Wear

Ahh...it's going to be a nice, peaceful week at the office. I'm so looking forward to it!

Today is the cool little hurley skirt that I scored for $1 from Out of the Closet. Along with the Old Navy brown tshirt that I tossed in the shopping cart online for $5 to offset the $7.95 shipping fee they were trying to nail me for. Shoes. Well. Shoes. See, I've tossed one pair of sandles this past weekend. And I'm ready to toss another pair shortly. And, well, I stopped at Target on my way to work this morning. Picked up a pair of leather slip on sneakers for $24.99. Gasp. But they are really comfortable. And well, I DO need a new pair. I don't know ...

So, what are YOU wearing today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs