March 1st

I am so looking forward to the start of a NEW month. February was hell at work. Granted, like I told hubby, when you work LONG hours, you don't spend any money ... so I suppose there was one good side to the 10 to 12 hour days. I've had it with the way my clothes are fitting, and how I perceive myself now. I've dug out the P90X program. Even forced myself to do 10 minutes of the AbRipper disc ... could not force myself to do the remaining 6 minutes. Go figure. Bring It On. I can't believe it, I bought this set a YEAR ago ... thats how long its been since the gym died on me. Horrors! And can I tell you how much I miss that place? Very very sad. So March 1st. Working out. Daily. 6 of the 7. Something. Anything. Walking. P90X. Shred. Bowflex (if I can kick Sonny Boy off of it ... he's been doing it 5 days a week now, 2 weeks in, and you know, because he's such a thin kid, he is really showing defination already. I don't know if I want to shove him on the ground OR give him a high five. Yeah. Probably should show encouragement, huh?). WII (my kickboxing routine that I spent forever setting up and kicks my butt WHEN I do it). So many options. Oh. So many choices. So whats' the problem? Lazy? Lack of ambition? Or just the plain fact that I HATE to work out. Really. Hate that sweaty, out of breath, I think I'm going to throw up feeling. I see that hubby is putting on a few pounds too in all the wrong places. Both of us have become really bad slackers as far as working out. We try to eat healthy, but doesn't really do any good if you aren't increasing your activities :) So I realize this: I'm getting older. I'm getting 'jigglier'. I am NOT at all happy with how I look ... which is really affecting my attitude in general. So, with that, I declare MARCH to be: Work. Out. Steady. Month. Minimum of 30 minutes a day. 6 days a week. Come on. It's only 3 hours a week. Surely I can spare that. If I have to get up at 5am instead of 5:30 4 days of the week, I will. I can do this. Bring. It. On. Do. Your. Best. Forget. The. Rest. Ok. Who's joining me on this little adventure? Sonny boy is already in. Should get my neighbor to join in, although she heads to the gym at 5am everyday. Even Hubby. Although, he likes to work out after work. I prefer the mornings otherwise LIFE gets in the way. Bring It. Hoorah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs