Shoes

I never really thought of myself as a shoe freaky kind of girl. But maybe this is some kind of deep rooted issue I have that hasn't come to surface? Last week, when I had the day off from work (and apparently, so did alot of other people), I decided to hit a few of the thrift stores that I can never get to as they close at 4pm during the week and odd hours on Saturday. Well. 3 of the 4 were CLOSED for Good Friday. The nerve!! Oh well. Still ended up going to Out of the Closet, which I can get to normally anyways (they are open til 7 I believe?) Luckily though, it was April 2nd, meaning the $1 color tag was only 2 days old! Woohoo! I haven't timed it that way in quite a while. Not that it mattered, really, in the end. Earth. Naturalizers. Alfani. Oh so many others. I actually had to CHOOSE which shoes to put back. Oh. My. Gelron 2000 Earth Sandals. Retail anywhere from $70 to $120. Brand new. No tags (that's ok with me). Not the prettiest things, but oh are they ever comfortable! Naturalizers. Wedge leather sandal. Retail for about $70. Brand new. No tags (that's ok with me). Perfect for work. A little snug across the toe strap area but being 100% leather, they will stretch a bit. Perfect replacement for my current wedge black sandals. $5.99 each. Woo hoo. Pretty in Pink Alfani. Slingback. Leather. Very pointy toes. I do not think of myself as a pink kiind of girl. Or pointy toe. But these were just way too cute to pass up. $6.99. Retail is about $60 I think with Dillards being the place a swagbuck search took me to. I now have quite a few pairs of shoes, between my target stop a few weeks ago (leather flat sandals and mules) and the past month of lucky shoe hits. I need to weed out and toss in the garage sale box for the sale this weekend. Joy. Anyone else out there scoring good deals at the thrift stores lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs