Menu Plan Monday

Happy Tuesday! It really should be Monday but the 3 day weekend has me all messed up!  Stuck and in a rut (like me??) then hop over the organizing junkies site to look at 100's of other menus!


Sunday - BBQ and leftovers
Monday - BBQ (yet again) and leftovers
Tuesday - tacos to give us all a change!
Wednesday - soup/salad and sandwiches to get ME in the Survivor night groove (the one show I watch and hate to be stuck in kitchen watching!)
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - steaks
Saturday - chicken


Yeah. I know, no recipes. And honestly, that menu is subject to change real quick. I mean, come on, Steaks? Chicken? How vague can I be??


I want to try the rice cooker mac & cheese but not sure when I will do it. Could be with chicken. Or steaks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs