Tuesday workout - DONE

Here's what I did today for my workout ... Abs / Core and ugggg...I'm stiff.

Just so you know, I'm a REAL LIFE female, mid 40's with a desk job 40 hours a week. I'm not athletic whatsoever AND I HATE working out but realize that if I don't, I will be very very old before my time. My parents are both morbidly obese (over 300+ lbs) and it pains me to think that in their younger years they could have avoided some of what they are going through now had they made an attempt (Love you both mom and dad!).

I'm not a personal trainer or certified to do so. Nor am I a nutritionist (uh, that should be obvious) ... I'm simply sharing HOW I am working out and what I'm doing and HOW I feel about it :)

I do not belong to a gym and I'm trying to avoid joining one and incurring an expense that I know will be wasted money. I would however, consider joining some classes if I could find out where my old boxing instructor went to as I really liked his classes and way of training (Alberto, WHERE ARE YOU!?)

So hop on over here and see what I've been doing :) Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs