Green Beans ... MY Way

Anyone who has read this blog for a little time KNOWS that I'm not a huge fan of veggies.

I know.

BUT on Thanksgiving, my lovely sister-in-law made some green beans that were sitting on the counter to be reheated and I snagged one to try because they looked good.

Strange behavior, I know.

And man, oh man they were good! Sue told me how she makes them and here's how I made them:

1 can of french cut green beans ... she used fresh, but I only had canned
garlic, Hubbys special minced stuff
a sprinkle of dried onion flakes
a dash of red pepper flakes
olive oil
salt and pepper

Heat olive oil in frying pan. Add all ingredients and saute til beans are tender.



There you have it. Easy. Quick. Amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs