Menu Plan - Week 16

It's that time again and I really need to stay focused!  The freezers are still full and the pantry has quite a bit too so I'm aiming for minimal shopping ... of course, having my dad and his diabeties makes it a little more challenging as I keep figuring out that he needs more snacks in between meals so I have to get fruit and I picked up some organic granola bars (had the least amount of sugar and carbs) ... he seems to eat A LOT of fresh produce which is good ... said that he never had easy access to the stuff before which makes me very sad but I'm guessing that is probably more normal with older folks that we like to think.

Sunday - Chicago Style Hot Dogs (had to give my dad a little taste of memory stuff)

Monday - Ham and Bean Soup with Salad and bread on side (Hubby made the soup over the weekend from the leftover ham)

Tuesday - Leftover chicken stuffed with spinach and egg noodles (from Saturday night dinner)

Wednesday - Bangin Shrimp on a bed of cabbage and lettuce base

Thursday - leftovers or Hubby can decide

Friday - Chicken thighs with grilled veggies (grillin)

Saturday - Hubby's choice ... he's been in the cooking mood lately so I'm letting him take the reins.

I will probably hit up The Fresh Market on Tuesday for the $2.99 chicken breast, ground beef and milk (all are $2.99) ... just because I've got the $5 off $20 coupons too ... I can pick up any produce as needed at that time.

Go check out what a bunch of others are planning this week at Menu Plan Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs