Life is Moving Fast

Raise your hands if you are in shock that it's MAY!

Seriously! The fifth month of the new year, already?

I just celebrated my 54th birthday.

Baby Nolan just turned 4 months old ... he'll be here when he's hitting his 5th month!

Mark just finished up his 5th round of chemo, which means he's been dealing with all that loveliness for 10 weeks ...

We are approaching our 5 month diagnosis period. Odd, it feels like it just happened yesterday, yet it's gotten to the point where I can talk about it and not immediately tear up. Some days.

I stopped crying for a while there. And then I realized, it was late April and how fast life was moving. It made me extremely sad so I started crying daily, again. Serves absolutely NO purpose, let me tell you.

All I want is a PAUSE button. It's not that I want to stop the process, because I know I can't. But I would like to be able to stop and enjoy some moments more than others. That's what happens when you know your soul mate, aka high school sweetheart, may not be here for all those times ahead. Our bucket list had grown quite a bit in the past few years and NOW it would appear that not even 5% of those things will ever be achieved.

cancer sucks

So with that, I decided to rename my 'new' blog from The Mark and Jan Show to Blurred Living ... it's how my life feels right now.

See, when I started The Mark and Jan Show, we were living life to the fullest, preparing our bucket list and getting ready for the worry free life of being semi-retired and time to do fun stuff. And then, BOOM ... Esophageal Cancer strikes.  Things have changed quite a bit in our everyday life. We no longer take tomorrow, or next week/month/year for granted, because, quite honestly, we just don't know what that day/week/month/year will even bring at this time.

I hope to see you over at the other site ... I will still try to share stuff here as well but not as often ... I've slacked off enough as it is and need to get back in my groove again, for a little sanity and normalcy, if nothing else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs